Adult education is great for your wellbeing because it:
- Gives you the chance to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Gives you the chance to try something you've always been interested in.
- Is an opportunity to meet new people who share similar interests to you.
- Is a place to socialise every week.
- Will help you to develop sense of achievement.
- Will increase your sense of wellbeing and self-esteem.
- Will improve your CV if you are looking for work or want to change your job.
Northamptonshire County Council has over 1000 adult education courses on
offer at various times and venues so there is bound to be a course that suits you.
There are taster courses that give you the oppotunity to try out something
you are interested in before committing yourself to a longer course. The adult education course generally last for 10 weeks
and run all year round. Study anything from from art to yoga;learn a new language or how to research your family history;
find out how to cook asian food or how to repair your car - there's loads to try. Check out your options by following the